You'll Lead Me On

Sunday, November 7, 2010
By johnny
Just Beautiful.
He said to me, "I'll lead you on."
I'm still flesh and bones, desiring what are lesser than the Best.
"Why do you satisfy with anything but the Best?" He asked.
"I don't know. But those do not satisfy me. You do."
"Then fight pride with humility, lust with purity, and greed with generosity."
Dad, I want to be humble, pure, and generous. I really do.
Make me more like You.
I know that's a dangerous prayer, but You promised. You promised.
You'll lead me on.

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.