AX-Synth

Saturday, November 21, 2009
By johnny

Life without air is like Johnny without AX-Synth.
The moment I saw her, I knew she's the one for me.
So pure, so beautiful, spotless.
The sound within her calls out for me.

Anyhow, I'm now officially in love with AX-Synth. Sorry Yamaha. She is something special. I think she's the one. I might even propose to her once I have her in my arms.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! I'll wait for some Santa Claus to put one in my stockings!

Ask, and you will seek. Knock, and the door will be opened for you.
I like that promise. Lord, I would like a brand new Roland AX-Synth soon... =)

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.