WOW~~!

Monday, November 23, 2009
By johnny
I tell you the truth: unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of heaven. - Jesus

I know the reason why: to be innocent, pure, naive, and without doubt like little children.

And here's a little portrait of what the child looks like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4dhoDxEK5w


This video got me laughing so hard because he is simply adorable. He has never seen a lobster before, and once he saw it, the first thing that came out was "WOW~". We have to be constantly amazed by our almighty God, whose works are creative and infinite: healings, salvations, miracles, signs, or just beautiful stars in the sky. We just cannot take God's creation for granted but rather be constantly in awe and the longing of the secrets of God to be revealed. Prepare ourselves to say "WOW" every time God shows up! How much more is there to You?? I want to know.... um... Can I touch it?

Thanks Daddy, love ya!

Johnny

3 comments:

November 23, 2009 11:21 PM Unknown

My boss' little boy, 5 yr old, went to heaven for the first time. God showed him a big green gemstone, and he came back and told me, "God let me touched it!" I asked him how did you ask Jesus to take you to heaven? He replied, "I asked, 'Dear Jesus pretty pretty please with a cherry on top, would You take me to heaven?" Me, "Awwwwwww......"

-sala<3

November 24, 2009 1:08 AM [joy B.] doveseye

hahahahhaaa!!
soooooooo gooooood!!!! Sarah!!!
hahahahahaa....!!

November 24, 2009 10:18 PM Cheezy

Wow. I want to eat him.

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.