Been A While

Monday, March 14, 2011
By johnny

I still have race to run and faith to keep because I'm still struggling and fighting battles every day. I'm thankful for the goodness of God and His never-ending grace and mercy that I can still stand and proclaim over myself who I really am. I am loved. I am a Prince. I am a Son. I am blessed. I am highly favored. I am free. I am God's beloved one and nothing can separate that because Christ died on the cross in my place. And I am eternally grateful. I don't know when I'm going to my eternal home, but when I do, I will have to kiss the feet of Jesus.

But now I needa walk with Him, step by step.

May the words of my lips and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord my Rock and Redeemer.

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.