Another Feather!

Monday, May 11, 2009
By johnny
I got my first feather was back in November 08 when I was by myself praying on the head of the serpent.


And on May 5th, I was once again on the head of the serpent praying, and then out of nowhere this feather appeared in the midair. It's been over 5 months since my last feather. Craziness. I know that angels are always with me, but seeing a feather really boosted my faith to a deeper level, knowing for sure that I am under the protection under His wings! I love those awesome surprises from the Lord! Has God surprised you with some cool stuff lately?

Johnny

3 comments:

May 11, 2009 12:14 PM Unknown

YES! God used Pastor Mike to hand pick me out yesterday to speak to me! xD That was an awesome surprise, I love Jesus!

-sala<3

May 12, 2009 12:25 AM Praisesound

:-) love ya~

i've got many feathers on my bed...cuz of my down comforter...haha...

May 17, 2009 10:04 PM Cheezy

GU-WAAAAH! I want!

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.