LOADED!

Thursday, May 21, 2009
By johnny

Man I haven't been busy like this for a long while!

Got so many balls to juggle these past 2 weeks:

- Mission Trip:
flights, schedule, lodging, visa, passports, and vaccine shots (ouch!)
- My album:
contacting duplication companies, finishing up the artwork (woo!)
- Fundraising for Mission Trip:
is the album going to raise enough fund?
- My next year housing:
LORD, Let us get that gorgeous place!!!!!
- My music research paper which I haven't started:
Music that Heals Human Body/ Music Therapy
- Song Submission:
Collecting worship songs from all my friends: deadline around MID JUNE. I need to get cranking on my song writing!
- Pondering on Live Worship album sometime later in the year...
- Considering Double-Major in Economics and Music starting next schoolyear, going to talk with departments
- Register for Fall classes:
2 Econ classes, 1 Music class, and 1 Art class (PUMPED!)
- Music class reading...
I love reading it but I hate reading it at the same time... super LONG!
- My gorgeous MacBook Pro is starting to die on me...
need to clean this baby up and load her up with a new battery and a charger and get her back to slim, fast, and fit!
- Lakers vs. Nuggets. Kobe you better do your best!
- Economics never comes to my mind as much as the ones above... hmmm... =P

O Lord You have searched me
And You know me.
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Where can I flee from Your Presence?
If I go up to the heavens, You are there.
If I make my bed in the depths, You are there.

Johnny

2 comments:

May 21, 2009 3:57 PM Cheezy

Wow. That is a lot to juggle. I would hate to be in your shoes. HA! But you're Johnny. You're going be more than alright.

May 28, 2009 12:12 AM Praisesound

the last item was....hilarious...just crack me up...


:-o

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.