It's May Already?

Monday, May 4, 2009
By johnny

Craziness. One-third of 2009 has passed.

I want to recall what happened during these past 4 months; I couldn't name them all. But would I wish I could do more during those four months? Yes. Now I look forward to the next four months, now knowing what exactly will happen, but I want to live the next four months to the fullest so that in September I will look back and see I have outgrown my April-self. What happens after a breakthrough is the pursuit for another breakthrough.

Therefore, having been justified by faith,
we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
through whom also we have access by faith
into this grace in which we stand,
and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
-Romans 5:1~2-

glo-ry (noun)-
magnificence; great beauty.
adoring praise or worshipful thanksgiving.
something that is a source of honor, fame, or admiration; a distinguished ornament or an object of pride.

Sometimes Paul's letter can be very wordy and full of prepositions. I love Romans 5 and I want to understand every single word Paul wrote. What does it mean to "rejoice in hope of the glory of God"? I mean it sounds good and "intelligent" and all that, but what does it really mean?

Maybe I cannot understand this little phrase fully, but through reading it over and over, I believe this is what I should do: to REJOICE in HOPE - in Hope of the Glory of God. There is glory in the Lord, and there is hope in that glory, and there is joy in that hope. Knowing the root of the joy is just as important, if not more important than knowing the root cause of a sickness or disease. I need to constantly remind myself of who I am and to feed my spiritman healthy food on a constant basis in order to conquer the storms and to walk through the valleys. Thank You Jesus, I lay my burden at Your feet and I rejoice in hope of the glory of the Lord.

Jehovah-Jireh, I trust in You!

Johnny

1 comments:

May 11, 2009 12:25 AM jasypants

Really? So your leg was so numb to the point where it seriously looked and felt like it was totally bendable? D: oh man. yeah, it really does prevent us from doing things. spiritual numbness x______x shabam? hahahahah, you're starting to use that word again? n___n

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.