Prodigal Son

Friday, October 9, 2009
By johnny

Tonight I witnessed a son returning to his Father. It was one of the most tender moments I have ever had in the presence of God. I shall share more, but in the mean time, I am in need of rest. Please keep me in prayers; I started coughing today and I pray and believe that Christ the Healer would come and heal me up! By His stripes I am healed!

Most importantly, I thank the Lord for being with me for the entire day today. I had class from 8am to 5pm almost non-stop, and I was having headaches periodically. Now my headache is gone yet I started coughing. I know God's with me and no one can be against me, not even my physical body!

Lord, I also lift up Your son to You! You are throwing a big ol' party just for his return! I pray that he would get baptized soon and walk confidently with You and love You!

Something dawned on me as I was listening to a song by Leeland from their latest album "Love Is On The Move": If we are Jesus' hands and feet, then we are already nailed to the cross. Remember, the nails went through His hands and His feet. As we declare our identity, we ought to look at ourselves and see the bruise which should constantly remind us of the Cross. We should do the works and walk the walk of Christ if we are called His hands and His feet; most importantly, bring ourselves before the Cross regularly.

I hope this dawning blesses you as much as it has blessed me.

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.