Creative Inpiration

Sunday, October 4, 2009
By johnny
Ralph and I @ the Palazzo in Las Vegas
Showing off his new ic! berlin sunglasses
At the Int'l Vision Expo

I would never have thought I'd be inspired in Vegas, but this man kinda caught me off guard. Ralph Anderl is the founder/GM of ic! berlin, now one of the top brands of eye-glasses. This man's mind is like a creative machine, and he has the perfect charisma for what he does - to present his product in creative, provocative, and artistic ways.

As you can see, he really enjoys being "THE" model for the latest ic! berlin sunglasses... In just 13 short years, ic! berlin reached its successful years, and I believe more and more ideas and products will just keep on popping out of Ralph's mind. I am inspired by his character -- married with 2 boys (six and nine), his energy level is sky high; and his charisma -- besides his height, wherever he goes he carries a presence because that's who he is. Lastly, he really enjoys what he does and pours everything into it -- making cool glasses.

The way he package his brand really caught my attention -- simple, fun, yet sometimes in your face -- now I am thinking more about marketing and packaging instead of numbers, numbers, econ, numbers.... ggaaaahhhhh!!! I forgot I still have school waiting for me!

Back to the Word for a sec here:

Make a careful exploration of who you are
and the work you have been given,
and then sink yourself into that.
Don't be impressed with yourself.
Don't compare yourself with others.
Each of you must take responsibility
for doing the creative best you can
with your own life.
-Galatians 6:4~5- (The Message)

I think that is one of the important instructions that everyone should follow in this life, and whether you are a believer or not, if you walk toward the promise, you shall be honored and rewarded. I have heard people coming to Christ because they started tithing and seeing fruits before they accepted Jesus! I believe God honors the decisions we make; however, the foremost decision in this life is still to know Him and be known by Him, to love Him and be loved by Him. I pray that Ralph would come to know Jesus and know who he is in Christ!

I think during the next month or so I would dig deeper into myself and "make a careful exploration of who I am and the work I have been given", after that I would SINK MYSELF into that! I definitely want to do the creative best I can with my life! Lord, help me to search me out. Love ya Jesus! Thank You for Your presence in Vegas, and I declare that city is Yours!

Johnny

ps. As I was reading Worship Matters by Bob Kauflin (a really amazing book), a thought popped into my head: if there is the Kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness, New Jerusalem and wherever Antichrist will reign, then let us see a SIN-LESS city shining light of truth against the SIN city? Or maybe the SIN city would become SINless? hmm... thoughts?

1 comments:

October 08, 2009 12:01 AM Cheezy

I like this post. That is way cool meeting a guy like that. Way to be inspired.

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.