The Presence of God

Sunday, September 27, 2009
By johnny

...is always glorious and beautiful.

I gotta say that today was a sweet service. God was doing something real sweet. The worship was powerful, joyful, and responsive -- as soon as we started to declare God's nature, He just can't wait to come to those who worship Him in spirit and in truth! Holy Spirit was working during the worship time and brought tears to many because His presence was right there touching hearts and changing minds. Annie mentioned to me that she felt like today's worship will be something different. Even though there was no one needed healing, I believe the worship today was beautiful in comparison to many other times. I felt like the band reached somewhere we've never been to for the past several months, and I can't really describe it in words. The spirit of unity during worship was super sweet, and all we wanted was the presence of Jesus; He surely showed up!

Sing A New Song
Well, today we bursted out in a spontaneous worship between songs, and we started to sing "All my life is Yours my Jesus / All my heart is Yours my Jesus". This song actually came out of a free worship during our band practice on Saturday morning, and somehow the Lord fit that into our Sunday worship. I think we've found our sound through this chorus, and I can't wait for more! Keep 'em new songs coming... God's been giving us our own sound =D

I once again would like to thank everyone in the band:
Annie, Andy, George, J, Shinny, Kay, Grace, Aaron. You guys are the best and I love you for who you are and your heart for worship the King of kings and Lord of Lords! I'm excited to run with you and find our own sound!




Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.