Back to School... and the Blog World

Thursday, September 24, 2009
By johnny
I've been thinking of doing a Vlog, but I don't have eloquent words to say, so I gave up the idea even though Vlog looks pretty awesome; on the other hand, I don't want too cause an positive outburst because I finally show my face on my blog on a regular basis! :P

Well, after almost 3 months of traveling and some chaotic events, I am back to San Diego, poised and ready to.... LEAVE! lol. Just kidding. Another school year starts tomorrow and I am excited to be back to this familiar place with familiar and new faces to keep on preaching the good news, healing the sick, and expanding the Kingdom. I feel like there's more awakening in the spirit this year with fellow believers on campus regarding to campus-wide revival with healing, signs, and wonders.

The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.
Ask the Lord of the Harvest, therefore,
to send out workers into his harvest field.
Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves.
-Luke 10:2~3- (NIV)

Here's The Message version:
What a huge harvest! And how few the harvest hands.
So on your knees; ask the God of the Harvest
to send harvest hands.
On your way! But be careful --
this is hazardous work.
You're like lambs in a wolf pack. Muhaha.
-Luke 10:2~3- (The Message; italics added)

It's very interesting how the phrase "on your knees" gets into the Message. Those three words caught my eyes - a truth a simply can't ignore. I believe God's reminding me where I should begin the work: on my knees. Jesus told the disciples to be on their knees before He commend them to be on their way and do some damage to the devil's kingdom.

So, we need to be ON OUR KNEES before we can be ON OUR WAY.

Sounds like a good name for a group - OOKOOW? sure. But I'm going to follow what Jesus said to His disciples two thousand years ago because He never changes, and His plans are always the best. From now on I will blog a series about On Our Knees and another about On Our Way. Pumped.

Regarding to what happened for the past 2.5 months, I shall report with yet another fruitful and long post in the next few days. Stay tuned!

And did I mention I'm living in basically the best place ever?!... pictures will be posted later next week after Peter and I finish some decorating and touch-ups!

I'm back, and God is still so good to me!

Johnny

1 comments:

September 25, 2009 1:09 AM [joy B.] doveseye

i'm here :)

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.