First Day of School - completely insane

Friday, September 25, 2009
By johnny
Here's what I did today: I went back and forth from school to home FIVE TIMES.

For some weird reason I woke up at 5:30am (with only 2 hours of sleep) and couldn't fall back to sleep; well, neither could Peter, who has had jet lag for the past week. So I drove Peter to school @ 8am and dropped him off at his classroom, went to Mac D to get some McGriddle. Later on I found out that I ordered #8 instead of #7. So all I had was two fatty pancake with a sausage patty. Well, @ 9am I took the school shuttle (without my student ID because I couldn't find it... got scorned by the driver) to my first class - Intro to Western Music. It was a quicky since the prof talked only about the syllabus. Then I got so tired that I went back home with Peter to take a 2-hour nap before my next class at 3:30. I only slept for an hour, then I found my ID, yet realized that I needed a bus sticker in order to actually get on the buses for free. So, for the third time I went to school by car just to get that sucker sticker on my student ID. Got home and went straight to the shuttle stop with Peter @ around 3pm. After that dreadful Econ class for an hour, I couldn't stand it anymore so once again we took the shuttle back home. After another hour of napping, I had to yet again, FOR THE FIFTH TIME, venture to that familiar land of UCSD to attend my last class of my FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I am tired, beat down, torn, and in need of some good rest. It's pretty much the same for Peter since he has to try very hard to stay awake during the day in order to correct his jet lag.

I guess I have probably experienced the craziest day of my college life (so far) - and it's the first day of school! How marvelous! I just can't wait for more! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

But hey, Peter and I got to pray for this gentleman John whose left ankle was dislocated from taekwondo 20 years ago. He didn't feel any significant change yet he was encouraged! Come on, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Let us all release it to those who want it!

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.