Break Rebellion, Send Revival

Saturday, September 26, 2009
By johnny
2 Chronicles 7:14

If My people, who are called by My Name,
would 1) humble themselves and pray
and 2) seek My face
and 3) turn from their wicked ways

then will I 1) hear from heaven
and 2) will forgive their sins
and 3) heal their land.

One of my favorite verses because it's God's promise - and His promises never fail!

Impact called for an urgent prayer meeting tonight regarding to this: www.TheCall.com

Once again I just want to share what I posted back on July 4th of this year:

Who are You? You'd say to me
It seems like yesterday that we were side by side
Though it's been decades
Here I am standing, arms open wide

Happy birthday, Unite States of America
I have always loved you
Even before you were born
I have loved you

You have turned away and come against me
But I can't help but to see
Your true and beautiful identity
Through my eyes of love and mercy

As the people of God turn to Him in humility and repentance on behalf of their land, they would start praying God's promise into being and see the fruit because God cannot lie and He is faithful all the time!

God, break rebellion and send revival to America!

Johnny

2 comments:

September 26, 2009 10:05 PM Unknown

Complete beauty. When I read that, I was like "Oh man *a moment of silence*" Yup.

September 26, 2009 10:08 PM jasypants

^ You know who that is right? :P

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.