psalm 89

Saturday, July 17, 2010
By johnny


30 "If his sons forsake my law
       and do not follow my statutes,
 31 if they violate my decrees
       and fail to keep my commands,
 32 I will punish their sin with the rod,
       their iniquity with flogging;
 33 but I will not take my love from him,
       nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.

 34 I will not violate my covenant
       or alter what my lips have uttered.
 35 Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness—
       and I will not lie to David-
 36 that his line will continue forever
       and his throne endure before me like the sun;
 37 it will be established forever like the moon,
       the faithful witness in the sky."

Tears were in my eyes when I came to verse 33. How deep the Father's love for all of us! How vast beyond all measure! Who can compare to His unfailing promises and His unending faithfulness? There's no one like our God! He's a God who does not and cannot lie! Lord, I won't let go of Your promises. I won't forget Your love.

johnny

1 comments:

July 25, 2010 2:34 PM Eric Shi

johnny, your love for Jesus inspires me to run even harder after Him. thank you.

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.