Time Seems So Slow

Saturday, July 24, 2010
By johnny


Can time go even slower as Your presence permeates?
Can the fire burn brighter as I am lost in Your embrace?
Paul's sharing tonight brought truck loads of conviction to my heart like a heart attack would. Every word piercing through my body straight into my spirit. When all has been said and done, and afte a day's work, we still need to come before Him and bless Him, love Him, serve Him, get into His presence since everything I have He has given me.

I need to worship. I need that revered love, adoration, and devotion to my Savior, my King, my Maker. During Paul's prayer I was once again reminded how I entered into this world. I could care less of anything else just to bow down before Him and give Him all my heart, soul, mind, strength, and spirit because He has saved me from the grave. I owe Him my life.

Oh Jesus my Jesus, would You come and walk into this room and take me through the fire and rain and the testing. You won't relent until You have MY all. And I shall be set free from the deafness of Your door-knocks and the blindness of Your glory! Who am I that You are mindful of me? And what did I do to deserve what You've done?

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. - Rom 12:12

Paul's words carried the sword of freedom, and it is the season for changes to happen and chains to be broken and routines to be changed. It is so difficult to even spend a good half an hour with Jesus... it is time to press in and persevere! I will shout Hallelujah for the rest of my life! That is my life anthem to my King. Hallelujah!

johnny

3 comments:

July 25, 2010 2:27 PM Eric Shi

johnny this is beautiful
your heart is beautiful

July 25, 2010 10:43 PM Sarah Wang

how do you always find these amazing pictures???

July 30, 2010 3:16 AM johnny

well I just search for images on google or getty image!
Eric you are too cool!

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.