Crash Testing

Thursday, January 27, 2011
By johnny
The Lord tests the righteous...
-Psalms 11:5-

These words spoke to me today as I read Psalms 11, a short song by David on trusting in God's righteousness. I saw a vision: in order to test the strength and the safety features of a car that meets the government's standard, the car manufacturer has to go through "crash testing". You know the drill.




Same for the people who are called to be righteous. And if God does not put us through tests, how can we know how "up to God's standard" we are? And as I was typing the previous sentence, Fling Wide came on my iTunes shuffle. I guess the Spirit is agreeing with my heart!




So, let's keep going, step by step, through the fire, through the flame, and come out victoriously tested and tried.

johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.