The Seeds

Sunday, January 16, 2011
By johnny

The Seeds had its first meeting of six people, two of which are new friends. We all shared our various thoughts on the word "seed":

- a plant
- fruits
- flowers
- good soil
- ....seed?

My hope is to see us becoming seeds, buried ourselves for the sake of future seeds. Sow Faithfully + Grow Fruitfully are our visions, and even though I really do not know where to go, I will have to simply rely on the ONE who waters me and nourishes me with love and care so that I will bear fruits thirty, sixty, even a hundred fold. Lord, give to us TEN mustard seeds planted in good soil with love and care, we can be fruitful and multiply as we walk in Your promises! Thank You for today, and to You I lift up the two friends who will decide follow You one day. They are Yours, God, and let Your love forever satisfy the deepest longing of their hearts.




It's a new season.
Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.