I Don't (Just) Believe In Jesus

Friday, January 28, 2011
By johnny
I trust in Him.

You believe that there is one God. Good!
Even the demons believe that--and shudder.
-James 2:19-

My life is completely changed because I don't know where I would be without God here in my life. Now I have unending peace, joy, hope, and love that are more than enough! Every time I think about what God has done in my life, tears run down my face. I pray that everyone would come to know this love that truly satisfies, even though it might sound silly, but this love is much more real than reality shows, romantic movies, or online dating.

All He requires of us is a leap of faith.





I trust in my family members because I know that they love me with all their heart and the things they promised is for my good. Same goes for Jesus!

johnny

1 comments:

January 29, 2011 11:50 PM Sarah Wang

What do you think about that makes you tear up? (your onramp, quote Mark Hendrickson)

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.