Dream - Feb 2, 2011

Thursday, February 3, 2011
By johnny

I was asleep in a room with windows, and Ben Woodward (or was it Edward Norton...) woke me up, telling me he and the Misty team were going to have a photoshoot right outside the room! I jumped up & panicked because i was only wearing my tshirt & shorts! And as Misty & her sister passed by and saw me, I was quite embarrassed, but I managed to find my jeans as her sister, whom i have already known previously (in the dream), walked in. I threw her a Japanese snack and at the same time she threw me those Round sized milk candies from Hokaido, and i said, "that's my favortie!" Then Misty walked in.

I was quite excited to meet her. We shook hands and she started telling me to get into that place of intimacy so my passion wouldn't run out. Then she played a VHS tape of many different old worship songs on Psalm verses, but the video & the styles of the songs were all in cartoon & kid's tune! And I remember the last song was "恭喜發財" (Chinese New Year) song, but the song's video was showing the year of Mouse, which I told her this is the year of Rabbit, and this video was made more than 13 years ago! Somehow when I said that to Misty, we seemed to be in the video as she ignited so many Chinese firecrackers for the New Year.

Scene switched to the top of a high tower full of people from Impact & also members of the Hendrickson family. We were looking over this beautiful small village in which we live. It looked like a place disconnected from the outer world. The village was not big, with just a hundred small houses or so. Next to me were Debbie & her brother & Grace Shan & we were singing & worshiping God. There are tight ropes hanging from where we are so others can come up. I saw Peter H. down there, and first he was talking to Grace about saving seats for us at her piano recital, but Peter would need a rope to save seats, so he curled up the bottom edge of the rope. I remember Grace said to him "remember to sleep with the rope right by your side..." After a minute, he decided to come up becuase he wanted to watch the cartoons we were watching (I guess we were watching cartoons now). He wanted to climb the rope but i pointed to his right there's a spiral stiarcase & he can just walk up here.When Peter got up from the staircase, he became John Hendrickson. And as that happened, I hear papa Mark H. Said, "Look, thats a BIG one!" I looked and saw Lydia H. blew up a super-size blue balloon and had her big smile!

definitely one of my favorite dreams! I'll ask the Lord about it and write some thoughts on this dream in a later post.

johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.