WORSHIP

Friday, February 18, 2011
By johnny
is not music, songs, words, dances, paintings.





Worship is our hearts connected with God's heart in adoration and much trembling. Songs are just one of the many many expressions of worship.

I was asking Him, "What does it mean to worship You?"
He told me, "You can tell me you love me but I hear your heart says otherwise. When your heart is truthful and your spirit is with mine, you are worshiping me."

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and His worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
-John 4:23~24-
Worship means to "declare worth" or "love unquestioningly and uncritically." If we worship God in the presence of His Spirit and with a truthful and non-offended heart, are are not worshiping God. God desires our hearts more than the songs we sing.

I want to love You, Lord, with no questions asked because I want You more than I want the answers. My heart is all Yours.

johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.