Cynthia's Testimony

Thursday, February 25, 2010
By johnny
Remember the foot growing testimony I shared last week?
Well, here's Cynthia sharing it in her own words! =)

On Valentine's Day 2010, I watched the film "Furious Love" as part of Sunday service. I was really touched when I learned from the film that all we had to do was respond to God's love and He will take care of the hard part. Little did I know that I would tangibly experience His love later that night at my small group leader's house.

I have been taking yoga and ballet classes for recreational purposes since Sept. 2009, and I have noticed that my right leg was (significantly) longer and stronger than my left leg. Luckily, my uneven leg length hasn't caused me any great physical pain in daily activities, such as walking or running; however, the uneven length and strength in my legs would throw off my balance when I try to dance or do some creative movement. I have heard that uneven leg length and strength are normal in human growth and development, and dancers/athletes would usually find some way to compensate for it. So I just kind of shrugged it off and even joked about it by calling myself Frankenstein because of the seemingly freakish nature of my leg's length, haha. However, secretly, it has been on my mind because I knew that I would have to do a lot of behind-the-scenes strength training in order to compensate for my left leg's current nature.

After Sunday service, we hung out at Johnny's house, watching the Olympics and eating pizza (even though Johnny said he was going to cook Chinese food to celebrate Chinese New Year, haha). I told Johnny about my leg condition. He grabbed me and recruited several other people to pray for healing. I had to sit really still against the wall, at a 90-degree angle. Johnny commanded my left leg to grow out - twice. Nothing happened on the first attempt. A few seconds had passed on the second try. I had my eyes half-closed, then all of the sudden, I saw my left jean-pant leg move at the speed of lightening! It all happened so fast! Johnny asked me if I had moved my left leg; I said no. If I had intentionally moved my left leg, I would have moved it at a very slow pace. I didn't feel any pain or any tugging. With my back still against the wall and sitting at a 90-degree angle, Johnny did a comparison and discovered that my heels were aligned together (my heels were misaligned before the miraculous healing)! I got up and did some ballet movements, and I noticed a difference in my balance: my left leg can anchor my upper body without topping over!

So God's everywhere, and He's listening to you. All you have to do is respond to His love and He will take care of the rest. =)

--
Cynthia

********************

Yay Jesus! If you need a miracle in your life, there is a miracle maker, and His name is Jesus.

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.