Leg Growing Out!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
By johnny


BEFORE


AFTER

That's my friend Cynthia's feet. On Sunday, Feb 14, 2010, at my house, with around 10 people praying for a miracle, Jesus made her left leg grow out to the same length as the right leg! I really wish I could've video recorded what happened, but here's the brief summary of the short 30 second prayer from my perspective:

I was holding her left leg up, and commanding the leg to grow in the name of Jesus. A couple seconds passed. SUDDENLY, the left leg popped out TWICE within seconds and was now the same length as the right one. I did not have time to react to this sudden popping of her leg, so I asked her whether she moved her leg, she said no. She half-closed her eyes, but she saw her jeans moving (because her leg was growing out). Many saw the legs growing and many saw the jeans moving, anyhow, Jesus showed up and made out fun night even better! First miracle in the Chinese New Year of TIGER! Woo! More to come!

Now we just need to pray for her left foot to grow BIGGER to match her right one. haha... =)

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.