An Increasing Kingdom

Saturday, February 6, 2010
By johnny
That really has been what's happening for the longest time that I could remember. Maybe I just tend to forget the bad and remember the joyful and the beautiful.

Some general news:

UCSD is definitely on a verge of something really cool. By that I mean since the beginning of 2010, there are people being healed and set free on a weekly basis! This is something that we have never encountered, and the other day I was chatting with this first year student Pauline and she said to me, "I feel like it's too easy! Whoever we lay hands on they would just be healed!" Pauline is definitely one of the bold lions and she would chase down them crutches and heal the sick like no tomorrow!

Pauline's good friend Catherine Peng, another first year student who walks in the power of the Holy Spirit, sent some healing testimonies to IHOP awakening service, and they read it out loud and prayed for UC San Diego that this awakening would spread to the rest of the University of California! WATCH IT HERE.


And here's a testimonial video of my three amazing friends: Leni, Tom, and Sarah. They shared how they encountered God and how God used them to release words of encouragement and healing upon strangers! I love it! WATCH IT HERE.



God is so faithful, and I'm in awe of His goodness.

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.