A Lifestyle of Worship

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
By johnny

I shared on worship for 10 minutes or so this past Sunday, but I felt like I kinda missed what I was going to say... oh well, I need to work on my sharing skills and organization. Worship is really about our connection with our God, and our love for Him and His love for us. That's really what worship is. Nothing more and nothing less. After listening to Kim Walker's sharing, my heart was stirred. How can we connect with our God and tap into His presence much easier on Sunday... only by being in a constate state of worship during the week. O God I long for you even more!



johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.