When God is the Best, There's No Second Best

Wednesday, August 4, 2010
By johnny
Love is blind, some says. But I propose that love is not blind. When you really care about that person, you would do ANYTHING for that person, even unto death. And right now, I simply need to come before the Lord and say: "Here I am, I would do anything for You, even unto death." I believe the brothers and sisters in China prayed this dangerous prayer which was answered time and time again. I wonder whether I have the faith to do the same thing. And now I need to do solely is to love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength and love His people.

I was praying to the Lord and a message from Bill Johnson came to me: when God is First, there is no Second. when God is the best, there is no second best. I believe this is the prayer and my yearning for this season. Let God be the best.

Watched more of Kim Walker's sharing on worship leading and song choices. Each one really put what I feel to words, and once again worship in its simplest form is to connect with God with a heart ready to love Him and receive love from Him. O how I want to get into that posture day in and day out, from the rising of the sun to the setting of the moon!

Today, I was supposed to teach some piano, but it ended being a prayer and deliverance session with the Holy Spirit where this person, having headaches because of depression, having depression because of rejection and heartaches from a relationship, encountered the God that is above all depression, all issues, all problems. After coming before the Lord and confessed sins and forgive whatever that's needed to be forgiven, whether it's others or self, the headache was lifted off, and energy came back bit by bit as I played on the keys with soaking music and hymns. O I just love the presence of the King because we bow down in all humility before Him and surrender our rights and life to Him and Him alone! Man that just gets me all pumped down (as in to bow even lower)! We closed with one of my favorite songs: Bring Restoration. I believe this song is the prayers of many during this week. We will sing this on Sunday!

While men fail us, God never fails and His promises are always true, and His love never-ends.

johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.