Robbie & Maritha

Saturday, August 7, 2010
By johnny
Photo from Katie Neal Photo

Even though I've really known them for only six months during my freshman year @ UCSD, but their impact to me is long-lasting. I love Robbie's steadfast heart and his will to go the distance to reach his goals and to encounter God, and I love Maritha's heart of compassion, love, and purity. Congratulations to you both as you are starting to fulfill a new chapter of God's written destiny! This is the second wedding I've attended this year, and once again I see God all over the newlyweds -- John & Cheryl, Robbie & Maritha -- their journey has been orchestrated by the Maker of the Universe! How I long for that day too, as I exchange my vow with my beloved one, whoever she may be, that I will see God's hand all over my marriage, because He's just so great at it. During their wedding today I really felt the Bridegroom King leaning down, poised for His coming. How beautiful, how glorious, how magnificent that day will be! Our weddings would lose all the glory compared to the Wedding of the Lamb! Come, Jesus, come.

Photo from Katie Neal Photo

johnny

1 comments:

September 08, 2010 8:43 PM Sarah Wang

sweet <3

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.