The Beginning of 21

Tuesday, April 14, 2009
By johnny
Johnny shall have joy in Your strength, O Lord;
And in Your salvation how greatly shall Johnny rejoice!

You have given Johnny his heart's desire,
And have not withheld the request of Johnny's lips.

For You meet
Johnny with the blessings of goodness;
You set a crown of pure gold upon Johnny's head.

Johnny asked life from You, and You gave it to him--
Length of days forever and ever.

Johnny's glory is great in Your salvation;
Honor and majesty You have placed upon Johnny.

For You have made Johnny most blessed forever;
You have made Johnny exceedingly glad with Your presence.

For Johnny trusts in the Lord,
And through the mercy of the Most High Johnny shall not be moved.

-Psalm 21:1~7-

Thanks to John Hendrixon who suggested me to read Psalm 21 on my 21st birthday! I totally receive the word, and I believe this psalm would mark my 21st year here on earth. I will be constantly aware of who I am - a king with God's blessings of goodness with a crown of pure gold upon my head; a man received God's eternal life. God has placed upon me honor and majesty. I really like this one: God has made me joyful with His presence!

Jesus, I come before You, and once again I offer up this new year up to You. Do whatever You want to do in my life, and keep on surprise me with Your goodness, love, and mercy! Another year has passed, and when I looked back, I see the footprints You and I have left on this path of life -- ups and downs, sharp turns and smooth rides, slow jogs and fast sprints. I enjoy them all and I expect more in this new year of my life, because You have poured out Your favor and love over me! Teach me Your ways, and show me Your paths, Lord. I will follow.

Lastly, I am here to make a personal decree with You, Jesus, that this year be a year of breakthrough in intimacy with You. I want to know what You're thinking and what You're doing; I want my heart to beat at the same rate as Yours. I would be digging deeper into Your words and be captivated by who You are. Everything else comes second. I just want to know Your heart. And I once again come before You and ask the blood of Christ to wash me clean so I can walk in purity and holiness.

Do not love the world or the things in the world.
If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world --
the lust of the flesh,
the lust of the eyes,
and the pride of life

-- is not of the Father but is of the world.

And the world is passing away, and the lust of it;
but he who does the will of God abides forever.
-1 John 2:15~17-

And these 3 verses shall be my guide for the rest of my life. It is a battle to fight against my flesh, my eyes, and my heart. And I do not want anything less than 100% of God's Kingdom, therefore I should have 0% of the world. I don't belong here, I'm just here to stay for a while and to share with those about the place I am from.

Anyhow... I saw this on the side bar of facebook:

I really enjoy this education ad, and as I hovered my mouse over each one, that little facade would pop up! I see this as an encouragement from the Lord because Christians SHOULD BE naturally talented in healing since we are called to be naturally talented in the supernatural (if that makes sense)! And that's what I want to see on this earth! Come on!!!!
I love You Father. I love You Jesus. I love You Holy Spirit!
READY FOR SOME SMOKIN' MIRACLE TESTIMONIES!!
BRING IT ON!!!

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.