Don't Fear!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
By johnny


Annie, I should've bought that book back for you, but you've got no fear of childbirth anyways! Well, Austen Javelin is about to take this world by force in a day or two! Keep on praying for my sista's smooth & painless delivery of this big boy AJ!

I love reading Psalm 91 with my name in it.
It really speaks to me when I put my name in the word and proclaim God's promise all over me.

9 If Johnny makes the Most High Johnny's dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-


10 then no harm will befall Johnny,
no disaster will come near Johnny's tent.


11 For He will command His angels concerning Johnny
to guard Johnny in all Johnny's ways;


12 they will lift Johnny up in their hands,
so that Johnny will not strike Johnny's foot against a stone.


Yay for God's amazing promise. I've got angels backing me up.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Johnny

3 comments:

April 22, 2009 1:48 PM shin

i got Jesus backing me up!
oh yay!

April 22, 2009 6:59 PM Cheezy

I don't know if this is a good or bad dream...but...I had a dream the other day that Annie had Austen in the trunk of a van without any pain. But the thing is...no one caught him and she had to dig him out of the trunk admist other junk. It was so weird. Then Austen started TALKING and prophesying and making me cry. Which was pretty cool...what was NOT cool was Austen had blonde hair and blue eyes. WHAAAAT?!? Weird dream. It was the Mazda. The van. The one Enoch is driving. Go ANNIE!

May 02, 2009 3:51 PM Praisesound

that was certainly a weird dream. Austen had black hair, Jack's eyebrows and my lips.

haha^^

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.