UCSD's Prank on April Fool's Day

Thursday, April 2, 2009
By johnny

I guess this would be a great prank but the matter is way to serious to prank. 29,000 people got cheated, including our very beloved Abraham Shen. Sorry Abby, you can call me names and I'll buy you lunch for being prank'd.... just kidding.

Thought I'd share about how my school appeared on the front page of various news websites.

Stay tuned for more Psalms 91....
Tomorrow night's prayer meeting @ church will be remarkable. I can feel it in my spirit. I believe as we diligently seek His face in one accord we will receive so much just because He's in the room!

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Johnny

1 comments:

April 03, 2009 6:38 AM Praisesound

yo brother...

got ur msg on my blog. that's why u need to take me to one of those places so i can check it off from my list...


||| love ya & miss ya~
come home lah~ we need to set the place up before the big papa/mama arrive :-p

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.