Off The Crutches She Went!

Friday, April 17, 2009
By johnny
Cristina experienced the power of the Holy Spirit
and the love of Christ through healing
tonight (Apr.16) @ 7:25pm in front of
Sierra Summit
in Muir College @ UCSD!

Well, because my cell phone has a sucky camera, the image is not very clear! However, Peter and I were walking to our Econ review session, and Peter nudged me and said, "look over there, a girl on crutches!"

Cristina, a second year student here @ UCSD, is a sister in Christ who attends Intervarsity fellowship on campus! Well, I thank the Lord that she has the faith for healing, and He honored our faith! I laid my hand over her left foot and declare victory over pain and broken cells, and commanded the torned ligament to be made whole right then in the name of Jesus.

After the first prayer, she stood up and was in shock, because she said she felt a significant improvement and her foot was not hurting as much. She told me that she was pretty much 50% healed. Moreover, she said she felt a little tingly sensation in that foot (HEY, THERE'S THE SIGN!).

So I shared my Feb. 3 testimony (YouTube Video on the right), and told her that God is healing her right now; we shouldn't stop praying, but rather we should thank Him for the 50% healing, and ask Him for a finish job! So I prayed a similar prayer again and to declare healing over her left foot. After the second prayer, she told me that she felt the tingly feeling even more, and she stood up again and said, "This is so weird!" By then I was just thanking and praising Jesus for His presence and sweeeeeeetness! She told me that there is still a little pain, but she felt like she is almost healed! So we started to chat a little about fellowship and stuff, and after the little chat, she told me the pain was ALL GONE and all there's left is soreness!

And of course, you gotta ask for protection, so I prayed over that left foot again and asked the Lord to protect it from enemy's attack. I told her that some people received healing, but later on the pain came back because they did not grab hold of that healing. So Cristina sure did grab hold of that healing, and she was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit and the love of Christ through that! And in the end she held up her crutches and left, walking normally! Thanks Jesus, You are awesome and I love it when You just show up like that, and all we did was pray =D

If this is the first time you have heard/read something like this, and you are a Christ follower, I would like to encourage you with this:
You do not have to hold crusade meetings to see healing or miracles, YOU already have the authority to heal because the authority has been given to you from above; moreover, you are SUMMONED to heal the sick, raise the dead, clease the lepers, cast out demons, and set the captives free! All you got to do is to take that leap of faith! If I can do it on a university campus, you can do it wherever you are! God honors every step of faith we take!

The difference between
the people who do something
and the people who do not do something
is that
the people who do something
actually do something!

- Banning Liebscher

This will surely be on YouTube soon. Stay tuned....

Johnny

ps. I would have video recorded right on the spot with Cristina, but I do not have a digital camera with a video function. Now I know what I should pray for! And if you want to sew into this, maybe you'd like to support me with a digital camera that has good-quality video recording function! =D

1 comments:

April 17, 2009 6:17 PM Cheezy

BOLDNESS! You keep rockin it!

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.