Day 1

Monday, February 23, 2009
By johnny

Reflection on this past week's healing school:
I went with expectation to learn more on healing. Surely I received a lot and got boosted in my faith for healing and miracles! Grow, Austen, grow!! I am expecting more of God's love through healing and deliverance! I'm going to start practicing words of knowledge every day =D... Humiliation and humility, here I come!

It's 6am. Taking a break from all-night studying and just spending a little time with the Lord, watching the daybreak. There is this gradient from dark grey to milky-white on the eastern sky. I certainly hope it does not rain anymore! It's almost March = it's almost summer.

The sun is now over the roof of the complex, piercing my eyes with its fiery glow. I wonder whether the burning flame inside His eyes is one hundred times deadlier than the sunlight. No sunglasses is made to block out His glory.

I am done with my first day of media fast. Lord I repent that I watched a little bit of the Academy Award (it was soooo good!)! Would You cause me to want more of Your presence and remind me of my weakness during these 21 days! Last night I had a dream of me logging on facebook and IM, wasting a good part of my time. I take that as a confirmation from the Lord! I definitely want more of Him in my life! I want to be where You are and be like Your are.

Johnny

1 comments:

February 23, 2009 1:01 PM Praisesound

wow...admire your courage...

Lord, release courage and unrelenting love over Johnny so that he shall enjoy this journey with You and learn more about co-laboring with Christ.

:-) your cheerleader

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.