Facebook Revival?!

Monday, February 9, 2009
By johnny
Man I felt like a little revival just broke out tonight over facebook chat! This is just one of the two healings happened over chat window! God's moving!

Tiffa is on the left, and I'm on the right.

Tiffa
my left shoulder doesn't hurt but i feel really dizzy
Ting-Chun
woah
alright
put your hand out
right now
man i feel like God wanna touch u right now
i'm going to pray for God to touch...
well, He should be touching you right now
ok
Holy Spirit
I pray that Your presence right now would be with Tiffa
tangible presence
man i'm feeling something here
God's been doing something awesome just tonight over facebook chat & AIM chat
11:33pm

me 2
what are you feeling?
heat?
11:33pm
i feel God..
gentleness..
pretty cool!!
11:33pm
double it
right now
an increase of glory and presence
woah
shaba
11:34pm
haha
i can feel the change..
i feel a little better
11:34pm
how much better?
if 100% is completely healed
11:35pm

20%
11:35pm
man God's working!
come on
let's press in for 100%
alright
keep putting your hands out
Jesus, I pray an increase of Your presence around Tiffa
now on her hands
that she feels YOU on her hands
alright.
what are you feeling now?
11:37pm

35%
11:37pm
you didn't even lay hand on your head, did you?
i did!!
well, try not to lay hand on the head
i feel like the Lord wants to give you increase
did you feel anything on your hands?
11:39pm
yes
tingling
11:39pm
keep holding them out
alright
Lord, double it
woah
more, God. increase
11:40pm
HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!
11:40pm
you feeling anything more
11:41pm

45%
11:41pm
alright
so you're feeling heat on your hands

my head

woah
really?
alright come on
let's keep on going
11:42pm

80%
11:42pm
what?
80% NOW?
11:42pm

yes
11:42pm

wwwhat?
u just told me 45%
11:42pm

80%now
11:43pm

woah in just ONE MINUTE?
oh my GOD!
alright
come on!
100% is coming
u ready?
11:43pm

yea
11:43pm

alright
put both your hands at where it's hurting
11:44pm

959595959595%
11:44pm

wwwwhat!
i didn't even pray hahaha
God's doing it
Lord, we claim 100%
headache, be healed in the name of Jesus
increase
double the glory
the heat
woah
right now.
shaba
how about now, Tiffa?
what are you feeling?
11:46pm
100
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:46pm
wwwwwwwwwwwhat?!
11:46pm

not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:46pm
u kidding me
11:46pm
no
11:46pm

Summary:
In 2 minutes, her headache went from 0% healed to 20%
2 more minutes to 35%
4 more minutes to 45%
1 more minute to 80% (man I love this one)
1 more minute to 95%
2 more minutes to 100%
TOTAL: 12 minutes from 0% - 100%

*********************************


Well, if you finish reading this really messy facebook chat history, then I pray that your heart is stirred up!

**About 15 minutes before I chatted with Tiffa, I chatted with Jasmine and she was cold, so I basically told her to put her hands up and I prayed (more like typed) for the Holy Spirit to fill her up, and then she felt heat all around her! Come on! Who needs a heater at home? HA! Then her left wrist got healed too after another prayer! I couldn't believe what God was doing tonight!

Well, I prayed for my friend Ed over MSN and he told me that he was tearing up because of the presence of God! Come on!

Then I shared this with my awesome friend Micah, who has loads of healing testimonies also, and man God started to touch him through my sharing with him over facebook chat! We got a little drunk...

Then over facebook chat I typed some good word for my friend Melody. I rarely type out good words, so that must be from the Lord!

Well, there was also Sharon, who answered my prayer to get Love Tent to all the fellowships! She connects with all the fellowship leaders and she is sending emails and messages about Love Tent to them! Thank you Sharon!

Then Sarah told me about Love Tent's situation @ Riverside. We prayed for that and I prayed for God's presence to be there right at that moment and she felt that the Spirit was breaking her and pushing her against the wall. Well, Lord keep on doing what You're doing!

Lastly, My amazing bro Brian, who's in the Bay area, wanted me to pray for him. So I asked him to also put his hands out. Man he felt peace and a bit heat around him! It was real good.

********************

Man God always surprises me. Jehovah Sneaky ;)
Man I've never got whacked so many times by the Holy Spirit over FACEBOOK CHAT! I felt heat, tingley, and joy all over me! COME ON! He is such a CREATIVE GOD! I want more!

Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.