Love Tent & The Weekend

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
By johnny
Love Tent UCSD. 40ft x 100ft =D

Love Tent was over the top even though I only stayed for the first 6 hours! Jake from Refuge House of Prayer led worship for the first 2 hours, and God's presence was real neat and beautiful as we welcome Him to rest in this tent for the next 40 hours. I did a worship set for 2 hours with Grace on the mic and felt real awesome. I just wanted to come before Jesus and adore Him with my worship to Him, and I had a great time worshiping with whoever was in the Tent.

Something that's pretty cool (it's a confirmation): One of the people came over after I was done with my set and asked me whether I've got a CD recorded or anything. Well, I better get started with my project!

Then I left UCSD @ around 1:40am. Got home at around 3:15am, completely tired and done.

Well, I really did not know exactly what happened this past Sunday during worship. Something just wasn't clicking. It was so tiring to sing and lead the first song "Where I Belong" (which was my favorite). I was not frustrated per se but I knew something was not right and I did not feel the Spirit. Even the band was not completely together music-wise. Multi-tasking is no fun.

Anyhow, I am so glad that Jack sensed it in the spirit and asked everyone to lay hands on the band. Then I felt the click, and of course, the Lord started to speak to us and we were worshiping in spirit and in truth. God is just so gracious and loving. One day I would love to have intercessors who would agree with and stand in the gap on the behalf of the worship team during worship on Sundays. Sometimes we really do get crazy with all the things we have to manage to do at once!

Anyhow, I just praise God for what He's done in me for the past month -- every week a chip of the ceiling is being broken off, and I am one more inch away from breaking through! I am very excited for next month's conference with Rev. Mike Kingsley. I am raising my expectations!

Well, I still have so much to share, but I'll stop here for now!

Johnny

1 comments:

February 19, 2009 11:22 AM shin

i miss playing drum~~
but i think this Sat. i have to go to a prayer training in Irvine during morning.....lol

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.