Day 5 - Dream

Thursday, February 26, 2009
By johnny
Lawry's Prime Rib. Gotta try it once a lifetime.

I woke up at 6 this morning with this dream. I know it means something, but I cannot tell what it is! Somebody help me! Holy Spirit, I need Your revelation and interpretation! I also highlight some important things w/ color.

Here it goes:
PART 1
Impact people (I remember Annie especially) were on the 1st floor of a hospital. Somehow Abby and I walked up to 3rd floor which is a restaurant. I remember asking those who are having steak, "Is the food here better than Lawry's (a high-end prime rib restaurant)?" But here's the weird thing, the steaks they're eating WERE from LAWRY'S because there's an big L sign on every steak! The L looked like a removable sticker on the steak which shows that the steak is from LAWRY'S, and the alphabet "L" itself had a beautiful font that's GOLD and very decorative. Well, cutting the steak, one of them said, "the other restaurant is Japanese but this is more American." (Something like that... maybe after all it was Lawry's all along?)

PART 2
Suddenly we heard someone shouted in the restaurant, "she's giving birth to the baby NOW!" And I saw a lady on the floor with her legs wide open, ready to roll. And then someone else said, "I see the head!" I also saw a little bit of the head as the baby was being delivered. Immediately I called Annie on my cell and told her what is happening, and asked her to go look for a doctor!

Then somehow there were elevators by the restaurant and the doors of one of them opened up. And at the same time I heard someone said, "I see the neck!" Anyhow, Peter (somehow was in the dream) went in and held the door open as people carried the lady into the elevator. I then heard someone said, "we should take her down to room 000 (I think that's the room number for the ER)!" They went down in the elevator.

PART 3
Still in the restaurant, I saw Avinash (my ex-suitemate from India). Abby (someone from my suite last year) went up to him, and he was about to give Avinash a hug because they hadn't seen each other since June, but somehow they ended up not hugging. I went up to say hi. Interestingly he said to me, "I cannot touch Christians because 25% of..... (I forgot....this should be something important... but 25% of something).... And if I touch you, you would explode." As he was saying it we were kinda playing around; however, he was not joking about the exploding part, but he was making gestures at poking me. So I said to him playfully, "boom!"

Behind Avinash, I saw Christians lining up to get into another elevator to go praise the Lord. And then I woke up.

**********************

I really do not understand ANY part of this dream!!!!! ARGH!
Lord, I want to know WHAT YOU WANT ME TO KNOW!!!

Johnny

1 comments:

March 01, 2009 9:52 PM Praisesound

hahaha^^


i love reading about this... don't quite get any revelation at this moment... but the whole thing about steak...giving birth...wow...sounds exciting!!!

:-) xoxo,

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.