HEALING RAIN IS COMING!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
By johnny
Make the long story short:

Lady's Hip Healed - see video above!


Sally Kim's broken elbow: Sally walked into our YOPP meeting tonight and, of course, we were all fired up to declare healing upon her broken elbow. We prayed for over 20 minutes, and she went from 40% healed (before she came in to the meeting) to 60% healed (after praying about 3 times) to 75% healed by the end of our meeting! She was worried that she could not do worship @ Love Tent because of her elbow! And we all believe that she will be able to play @ Love Tent and she will be healed by the next time we see her in a week! Come on! Give God all the credit =D

I love how The Message talks about Matthew 10:5-8...it cracks me up =D

Jesus sent his twelve harvest hands out with this charge:
"Don't begin by traveling to some far-off place to convert unbelievers. And don't try to be dramatic by tackling some public enemy. Go to the lost, confused people right here in the neighborhood. Tell them that the kingdom is here. Bring health to the sick. Raise the dead. Touch the untouchables. Kick out the demons. You have been treated generously, so live generously."

We are called to BRING HEALTH to the sick. That's pretty awesome because that would mean we are HEALTHY! And we gotta go kick some demon's butt down to chinatown baby! Man I'm feeling a new level of healing is coming our way!

Johnny

3 comments:

February 04, 2009 3:34 PM Praisesound

praise the Lord!

xoxo,

February 04, 2009 7:38 PM jasypants

AMEN! SHE WILL BE! I BELIEVE IT WILL BE HEALED 110% BEFORE LOVE TENT EVEN STARTS! :D GOD IS LOVE, LITERALLY. I have a confession. Kate wasn't even my Elisha. It slipped my mind, but a friend of mine and I have been praying for her. It seriously slipped my mind to have her be my Elisha. But thank you for throwing that at me. [To all who said it on my blog] Oh, Im so in love with God. Right now, he just filled my heart with this love. So refreshing. GO JESUS!

February 04, 2009 8:18 PM jasypants

I added more to my blog just in case you wanted to know how that conversation came to be.

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.