Fresh Encounters

Sunday, February 1, 2009
By johnny
I believe we ought to keep on raising our level of expectation for fresh encounters that we have never seen before. All comes down to a deeper intimacy with Christ.

And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the new wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled out, and the skins will be ruined.

But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins.

What is the new wineskin? I believe in this season, the new wineskin is our expectation. If there is no expectation, there is no faith, and there is no new wine cause the wineskin is still old. I think our tag line should be Expect the Unexpected.

I'm gonna keep on proclaiming Jack's spiritual mother's prophecy:

My(Jack's) spiritual mom says, "In my open vision I see the child is the work of God. He is called to be great, mighty in the Lord. (hmm...she doesn't know what we name the boy yet as I am writing it) God wants you to stand firm and you ought to pray for your son with the healing anointing God gives you. This is a breakthrough for you and your ministry. This is God's test for you; He is going to take you to the next level when you pass it. The whole church will receive the breakthrough in healing and miracles as you receive it. More healing will happen at your church. You and your church will see God's glory. Don't think too little of yourself. Stand firm. I am praying for you and your son everyday. Shout Hallelujah, you will overcome.

Receive it! Process it! Proclaim it!

Johnny

1 comments:

February 01, 2009 1:26 PM Sarah Wang

makes me really really wanna drink wine right now.... = =

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.