Healing & Slumdog Millionaire

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
By johnny

As I was passing out massive amounts of Love Tent fliers on Library Walk today, I saw Michael from San Diego BOLCC! I told him about and invited him to Love Tent and started to chat. He told me that he was sick and was having a massive headache.

So immediately I started to pray for him. It was pretty chilly out there today and both my hands were really cold. I was still cold after the prayer but I knew that the Lord was healing him. And guess what? The aching was gone after the prayer and he told me that he felt HEAT and the place where it aches was SWEATING. I've never had that kind of encounter! Sweetness. Ha. Praise Jesus! He was surprised and in awe of God's hand upon him. And I was so excited to pray for him again; God's presence was so tangible right there =D Come on, more healing and stirring up hearts, Lord! You love Your children!


I wanted to watch a movie, so I decided to watch Slumdog Milliare. Peter came along, and we left the theatre in awe. I am still so captured by the message from this movie. It is a MUST WATCH. This movie deserves a 10-star and Best Picture for the Academy Award. NO joke. I'm taking everyone in WAVE to go watch it. It talks about one's destiny. If you have not watched it, GO WATCH IT! It is so worth your 8 bucks. I can say this movie is definitely in my top 3 favorite films now!

Johnny

2 comments:

February 11, 2009 6:12 PM Praisesound

i'm gonna join u for the movie~!

Praise God for His healing tough over Michael :-)


hooray~

February 11, 2009 11:38 PM [joy B.] doveseye

told ya,,the movie was awesome!! they've got so many rewards!!

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.