2008--The Year of Enter-In

Monday, December 31, 2007
By johnny
As I was reading Jack's blog aobut Chuck Pierce's interpretation of 2008 for the second time, I felt the strong connection between this 2008 prophecy and LTC. Our vision is so aligned with this prophecy and so was LTC!

Here's the summary of the 8:
1. Manifestation: In every aspect in your life and every area!
2. Dominion: Rule where you have been positioned. We'll have great authority over the enemies!
3. Return and review our covenant roots: Realign with God and start going. Little by little, take your land!
4. Momentum: And enemy's force will be trying to stop the momentum!
5. Superabundant Grace: Double Portion of miracle working power!
6. Overcome: Stay in the secret place of intimacy!
7. Circumcision: All the past shall roll away!
8. Feast of Tabernacles year: Remember your past wildernesses, but celebrate your way into your new beginning and enter into a rest!

Woah. God You're amazing. I really cannot wait to enter into a whole new level with You! I want to gain new fruits in the new year. And I believe that everyone in Impact will encounter all eight issues above. Oh Lord how we want Your kingdom to come and live within us! My God You are so good! I can't wait to see how deep, how high, how long, how wide Your kingdom is!

Bring it on!

Johnny

4 comments:

January 01, 2008 3:18 AM Sarah Wang

thanks for not telling me the great news! humph! what a friend... j/k

CONGRATZ MAN!!! YOU DID IT! XD

感謝 感謝 感謝 感謝 耶穌!!
感謝 感謝 感謝 感謝 耶穌!!
感謝 感謝 感謝 感謝 耶穌!!
感謝 感謝 感謝 感謝 主耶穌!!

HAPPY 2008 DEAR!
-sala<3

January 01, 2008 4:37 AM Praisesound

loving it!


I love you Johnny.





xoxo,

January 02, 2008 8:44 AM jasypants

Dang!



Hahaha. Congrats on your license. Now they won't make fun of you anymore. hahaha. Aren't you happy? ^^


It's all good. The past is the past. Just remember not to text SOOOO much in the future. lol Not saying that texting is a bad thing cause it's not. :[ I wish I can text without wasting money. hahah.

Muahahah, darnit. I just thought about something, but now I'm like, "Wait.....no." lol I was gonna say, like everyone else said, "You can drive me around!" but then again, I have a license too. hahaha.


PEople will be expecting US to drive ourselves around from now on. >.> I'm scared. Pray for me. >.< Please?

<3 jas

January 03, 2008 5:00 PM Monet

I checked out the song Stars:D you are so fine tuned musically, noe? I thot u was only being random, but it actually tottally went with all I was thinking and writing about. Nice one, thx xD

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.