You Are A Good God

Saturday, December 8, 2007
By johnny
Today has been quite a weird one, I'd say. From 2-5 I was stuck with Econ: TA section, then TA hours, then my last Econ lecture of the quarter. They were good and I was glad that I had a 3 hr boost of Econ. At least I understood more.

So before I went to bed last night at around 4am(children, don't learn from Johnny!) I was just meditating with music. And then suddenly my brother Brian came to my mind. He's the person who was with me during Supernatural conference. Anyhow, I immediately facebook messaged him (yay for facebook!) and I went to bed.

Here's what I wrote him:
Hey Brian I just suddenly thought of you and want to pray for you. God delights in you and He loves you with His everlasting love(right at that moment I was listening to Mark Hendrickson singing Everlasting Love!). He is Your Shephard to guide Your way. You are a faithful servant. He love You so much. You are His beloved and you have ravished His heart completely.
I don't know whether this prayer helps in any way, but I was just meditating and you came to my mind bro. Hope all is well and good luck with your studying. Peace and love, Johnny

And when I woke up today he replied:
Johnny !! :)
You're prayer is very prophetic! I am actually studying right now and a little stressed. Your prayer reminds me that God is real, and that He cares for me.
I'm pretty amazed that at this moment, 4 AM, while I'm studying I just get this prayer from you. :)
God unconditionally loves you Johnny. Just as for who you are. There is nothing you can do to make him love you more, nor make him love you less, nor nothing you don't do that will change how he feels about you.
He's raised you up as a warrior in his supernatural army.

******anyhow, let's talk about what happened later tonight.
I had a good dinner time with a great awesome bro Andy. He's just a great guy has a heart for prayers. A third-year who's now taking a year off and diving into Intervarsity ministry, and he's looking for his purpose that God has for him. After the dinner we went to Intervarsity's Christmas Party--gingerbread house, live music, cookies and snacks, make-your-own Christmas cards. All the goodies. Anyhow, I slipped out to attend the worship portion of Bread of Life fellowship, and it was great. God's presence was there with us as we were praying for the school, ourselves, and the fellowship. Anyhow, I went back to the party after the worship and joined the fun. Anyhow, after the party I walked back with Audrey(met her at the party tonight), Brian(doesn't really know him well), and Bryce. We all live in Revelle. My heart was longing to pray for Bryce but so many things were there to block me from talking to him one-on-one. So I was very frustrated and I asked God to once again let me pray for someone.

And I thought of Brian.

So outside of my dorm I called him up at around 12am, he picked up and we had a great talk. The first thing he said to me was, "hey Johnny thank you for the message. You really encouraged me! Today I just felt this energy upon me and I've been feeling less stressful. When you sent me that message I was just working on a final paper that was due today." Then we were just chatting more about how we've been and he offered to pray for me. As he started to pray for me over the phone, Rose walked out from the dorm. Rose is a friend who broke her ankle and then she has been using crutches for almost two months now. And today I heard that her bones are infected! So I wanted to just ran over and pray for her but I was on the phone with Brian. So I missed a chance. Anyhow, Brian saw a vision for me--a single blooming yellow sunflower. He told me that I am in the season of spring and many things would birth out. I then prayed for him and he was encouraged. We both praised God for His once again randomness and His awesome timing. So after I hung up I immediately prayed to God that His Spirit would fall upon Rose and she would be completely healed and would not have to stop school for next quarter because of her bone infection. Jesus thank You so much. I love You. You are just so faithful 24/7.

Friends please pray for me for tomorrow I've the most important final because if I don't get at least a C on it I would have to retake the class next quarter and it wouldn't be the thing I want at all. Pray for wisdom and creativity for I'll be writing an essay. Pray for efficiency and a focused mind. Pray for a body that's ready-to-rock. Pray for the Holy Spirit's accompany during my test.

Thank you my friends and thank You my Beloved One.
Can't live without You even for one minute.
GIGATT!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep all of you in my prayers and may God keep you focused right now on what's important. He's there. Just ask Him to reveal Himself to you once again.

Jesus is so good!
Johnny

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.