I'm Ready for the Cold!

Sunday, December 16, 2007
By johnny

Lord, I want to yearn for You
I wanna burn with passion over You
And only You
Lord, I want to yearn for You
I wanna burn with passion over You
And only You
Lord, I want to yearn
-Shane Barnard, Yearn

God thank You for today. Really I couldn't have asked for anything more than Your presence to break me apart. I longed for Your presence. And every day You answer my longing. Yeah Jennifer's sharing today was some good stuff, and that's what my heart longs to be--a passionate heart for Him and Him alone. For the past 14 days my Lord You have shown me yet another world of Your love and mercy. And I want more during the next 14 days. Tomorrow is the day of breakthrough God. I know that You have healed Sam and I really do not want to see him to go to the chemotherapists weekly. God I declare the virus to leave his body riht now as I type and I believe that Your victory has won inside of Sam because our prayers shaked the heavens, and Your Kingdom has fallen upon Sam. I was thinking of sharing about this last Sunday yet I thought today would be the better day to share since it's the day before my departure. This whole trip is for Sam, I'd say. Going to Christmas Vespers is totally an extra which I'm very glad to attend, yet nothing is as important as Sam's condition over there. I wanted to go back since I heard about his kidney infection back in September/October.

I was reminded again how devastated my heart was the night I heard about this Lupus disease from Marianne(Sam's awesome mother. Simply a great woman of God.). The night I went back to my room, I Google'd "Lupus", and I couldn't think about anything else that night. I finally let all my enotion out when I went to take a shower. It was a night I will never forget.

GOD, WHY? THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!
HEAL HIM GOD. I KNOW THAT YOU HEAL!
YOU MADE SAM! YOU LOVE HIM! LOVE HIM!!!
ARE YOU HEARING MY CRY?

I was crying to an extent that I couldn't even stand. Never have I cried like that before. And right now as I'm typing, the cry of my heart is growing stronger and stronger. I've got tears down my face. God I WANT TO SEE SAM HEALED DURING THIS VISIT! I want to just follow You and I believe in Your unfailing promise, and I know that You will fulfill Your promise.

You promised.

Heal the sick who are there and tell them, "The kingdom of God is near you."
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions
and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
Luke 10:9 & 10:19

I now declare that starting tomorrow a new season will start; springs would burst out from the desert place and flowers would bloom in the coldest winter in Your Name. For the next 14 days, God You lift me up to another level for I want to see You. I long for You, Jesus. Nothing else can satisfy. Nothing. I ask You to be there tonight during my meeting with Sam and Marianne. I ask for a clear mind and God I know that You'll be there taking control and make everything better. I love You!

Jack was totally right. Where are the 20-year-old leaders right here right now? I believe that today another mark was made in history that this group of young disciples are leading a movement of Spirit wherever they are just like Paul. God would You strengthen our hearts and let us turn to You and ask for more when we realize over and over again that we are weak and needy. And how awesome of You to enjoy us while we are weak!

The worship today was full of Your presence. You are very sweet today, God. I felt like a kid who just got a lolipop after crying for 2 hours because someone pushed him on the ground as he was eating a candy. The candy fell on the ground and since then nothing has benn right. He was devastated. Someone tripped him. He started to cry...louder and louder. Have you ever heard a baby cry? If you haven't, let me tell you: DON'T! The cry of a baby usually gets louder and louder(maybe because of our impatience, but who knows) until she gets what she wants. Woah. I just realized that today Jennifer prayed for me after service and she said something like, "God You made him like a children...." something like that.

Yeah Father, I won't stop crying until I have what I long for--Sam's complete healing. I know Your heart aches when my heart aches because Your heart is in me. I ask for a safe trip over to NMH, and I can enjoy Your tangible presence every second during my trip.

You are a faithful God.
You are the Prince of peace.
You are the Healer.
I once again declare Your supernatural healing upon Sam.
He will be a living testimony of Your love and grace.

I need more!
Johnny

3 comments:

December 17, 2007 11:14 PM jasypants

GOD WILL HEAL HIM! HE WILL HEAL HIM BEFORE YOU COME BACK! HE WILL! I PRAY THAT GOD WILL HEAL THE BURDEN THAT'S INSIDE OF SAM & FLUSH IT OUT WITH FAITH & AWE! I PRAY THAT SAM WILL BE THE LIVING TESTIMONY OF ALL & WILL INSPIRE SO MANY TO COME. I PRAY HIS KINGDOM COME ONTO SAM BECAUSE IN THE KINGDOM, THERE IS NO SICKNESS! IN JESUS NAME, SAM WILL BE HEALED! IN JESUS NAME, SAM'S HEART WILL BE STRONGER & MORE COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS OUR FATHER HIMSELF! AMEN.

December 18, 2007 7:37 AM Sarah Wang

AMEN AMEN AMEN!! Couldn't agree more to Jasmine's prayer. It's a powerful one!

God is working His wonders!! I'm so excited!! Thank You Jesus for healing Sam's kidney!!!! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD GOD!<3

I can already tell your next blog is gonna be mind blowing crazy and powerful!! >.<

-sala<3

December 18, 2007 8:50 AM Sarah Wang

"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." - Matt 18:3,4

I forgot to add this verse to my comment.

-sala<3

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.