Exercise, NO BIG MAC

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
By johnny
This ain't kid's game.

Well, it's been quite a while since I last played badminton (or do any kind of exercise), but it (as in the soreness and pain) felt pretty good! Well, Mack and I had a good show-down single match while Jack sat there and basically bored to death lol.... well, he played a little bit, but the badminton master shi-fu did not break sweat at all. That's true master right there.

And Mack and I were flat on the floor after our 3-game match.

We exercise because we want to stay in shape, boost up our immune system, and be healthy. I remember one Sunday I was sore from badminton playing also, and I came to a realization that not only my physical body needs to stay in shape, but my spirit man should also do some push-ups and sit-ups or else he'll gain some weight for sure.

If you don't feed your spiritual man, he'll die.
If you don't put him to exercise, he'll get fat and lazy.
And if you feed him McDonald's....you better stop.

That's good word right there. Well, I haven't been whipping my spiritual man's butt lately, but I've done some good feeding. It's time to go out for a jog, eh?

So, have you been feeding your spiritual man Big Macs?
If anyone is AMENing, you better call me up and we'll do a group jog.
Arcadia mall is a great place for a jog, sprint, or marathon.
I hope you're getting all of this.

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.