For His Glory

Thursday, December 11, 2008
By johnny
Phillipians 4:13

Well, all these Biblical giants did everything He appointed them to do, for His Glory. I guess I'm appointed to be a student? Well, is it more like a choice? But heck, who cares. I AM A STUDENT! And tomorrow I shall glorify the Lord with all I've learned and reviewed. I'm keeping my hopes high!

It's certainly hard to glorify the Lord in everything....when I eat, drink, walk, sleep, smell, facebook, go to restroom.....hum....makes me think of King Saul.

It's time for battle! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!
Prayers are greatly needed and accepted =)

Jesus, would you remind me of what I've learned if I hit a wall!

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.