Rich and Intense

Friday, December 19, 2008
By johnny
I love corporate prayers.

Eric, Stephanie, and I were praying for people traveling, those we are sick, Jack, Annie, and the Bean, Impact. And then, each other.

So I asked them to lay hand on me and pray for my trip to Kansas City. And man it was good! We had a great time praying and prophesying and seeing visions for each other and man the atmosphere around that sofa sure got heated up with the Holy Ghost =)

I miss those awesome moments. I want more.
And this post is short and dense and sweet.
Come to prayer room, cuz you never know what you're gonna get =)

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.