God of Provision

Monday, December 8, 2008
By johnny
This is for real.
God is so real!!
His faithfulness is never-ending.

As soon as I got back home on Friday, Jack and Annie told me that someone gave me plane tickets to go to Kansas City and back for the Onething conference!

God is so faithful and I am so blessed. I will definitely go with a huge empty bag and fill it up with lots of intense teachings and revelations from the Lord and bring it back!! Freely receive, freely give!

This is probably the first time ever that God's provision become so real to me. Once again, I ahve been wanting to pay a visit to IHOP for almost 2 months, not necessary the onething conference. But when Mike Bickle sent out his personal invitations to the conference, some how I just knew that I HAVE TO be there. So I started to do some research on tickets, but I do not have money for tickets.

And surely the Lord provides! The person who gave me the tickets has told me that he wanted to give out tickets to someone and then somehow he was told that I really wanted to go to KC, and now I have tickets!

I am so excited inside and I am so excited for this event. I'm raising my expectation. I had an amazing breakthrough back in 2006, and I believe there will be another one coming up in less than 3 weeks! Lord, expand my horizon and speak destiny to my heart!

One more praise report: I was actually planning to DRIVE to Kansas City with 7 other friends in 2 cars! But I had to call the roadtrip off because I got the tickets. So the driver of the other car actually started to pray for God's provision too when she heard that I got tickets to go to KC! She has also been wanting to go to KC and she was so ready to drive there BY HERSELF! So last night I just got a news that her friend had the conviction to BUY HER TICKETS! Craziness! God is THE provider! He forms the heaven and the earth. He works things miraculously.

Flight. Check.
Lodging. Check.
Transportation. Check.
Readiness. almost check.
Consecration. almost check too.

O taste and see that the Lord is good.
Blessed is he who takes refuge in Him.

Johnny

ps. PLEASE interpret my dreams for me! I'd love to know what you think! Just click on the MORE DREAM!! post and the EVEN MORE DREAM!! post under December in "Previous Posts" on the left of this post!

1 comments:

December 10, 2008 2:16 AM Praisesound

have you shared this with papa & mama?



xoxo,

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.