Ice Skating + Judas Spirit

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
By johnny

Well, it was my first time ice skating.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.... it actually felt quite similar to in-line skating. I still remember the first time I learned how to in-line skate when I was around 9. I felt on my butt a gazillion times before I could even stand still. I also remember my first time snowboarding. Gosh it was 10 times worse than in-line skating. My butt was hurting BIG TIME, and I did a couple of front flips after falling. Ouch.

Well, I almost fell today, but my skillfulness prevented me to do so =) Had lots of fun with Enoch, Aaron, Eric, George, Bruno, Stephanie, Stacie, Alice, Amy, Joy, Jennifer, Jasmine, and Yoyo. Man I'm definitely planning another ice-skating trip for our cell group!

Bruno is the man. I love that guy. He prayed an awesome prayer for my trip to KC this Saturday.
*********************

Well, just wanna share some more good word by Kris.

THE JUDAS SPIRIT

I call cohabiting the prime expression of the "Judas spirit" because, at Jesus' going away party, He said the His team, "...One of you will betray Me" (John 13:21). None of His guys knew who the backstabber was until Jesus suggested that they make a covenant. That's when Judas decided that he was out of there. Later Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss because the Judas spirit always wants intimacy without covenant!

Did you just get rocked?
When I read that last line, man my entire body got electrified! Gosh that's such a good word! This world is full of Judas and this spirit is fo sho not of the Lord but of the devil! And it also happens in the church! We gotta break that off this generation! This is the Holy Spirit generation, not the Judas spirit generation!

Did a little last minute shopping. Phew. Fun.
I'm excited for Christmas Eve Meal! Yum Yum!

Johnny

1 comments:

December 24, 2008 8:25 PM [joy B.] doveseye

good word!! rebuke judas spirit in Jesus' name!!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.