FIRST HEALING OF CANCER!

Monday, December 22, 2008
By johnny

I'm just blown away by God's goodness!
We praised him for an hour and half, and He gave us a healing testimony!

The lady whom we prayed for back in October got COMPLETELY HEALED OF CANCER!!!!! She went to the doctors earlier today and the doctor couldn't find any cancer anymore!!!! This is amazing! I'm still so in awe! Man that joy joy joy is overflowing!

All I know is that this lady, a believer, was diagnosed with cancer (she did not tell me what kind) back in fall, so some of us from Impact went to her house and prayed for her. And I remember so clearly that during our prayer and laying hands, her living room was heated up and everyone was sweating!

I totally forgot about her during these two months, and now my faith is being boost up another level because God never ignore our prayers.

I've been contending for some major breakthrough in healing, and now we've got our first testimony of cancer healing. I am so sure that more cancer will be healed! I'm expecting for more breakthroughs in healing, signs, and wonders in 2009! Bring it on, terminal diseases!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I've got love, joy, peace, and righteous in the Holy Spirit!!!!

Johnny

1 comments:

December 23, 2008 2:03 AM Cheezy

III KNOW!
I READ IT AND IT WAS LIKE OOOOOMMMMMMGGGG!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.