Prayer Request

Monday, December 1, 2008
By johnny

I do know onething now: My heart is so stirred, and I feel so much conviction to go to this year's Onething conference.

I've been wanting to go to Kansas City for almost 2 months, been searching for tickets (not fruitful), but I haven't been praying about it as much.

I think it's time to start get down and pray. Lord I believe You will provide me with financial and transportation and lodging support.

Transportation is about set. I'm planning to drive 1600 miles to Kansas City, and hopefully there will be people joining me and we can get there in just 24 hours.

Please pray for me. I am very excited for this event and I really want to be there this year. Something is going on and I want to go and receive.

If you have not been to Onething, please consider going with me. This conference has a great impact to individuals and our church as a whole. Please view the video from the previous post.

Johnny

3 comments:

December 01, 2008 9:58 AM Sarah Wang

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!
Driving 1600 miles????
But if that's cheaper than plane ticket i'm down. I am going with you.

December 01, 2008 8:16 PM [joy B.] doveseye

omg...are u kidding??
driving up there??
dude!!!

December 02, 2008 2:05 AM the Invaders

hmm...you probably want to take your mom along cuz she is here till next Jan.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.