Stay Tuned

Sunday, December 28, 2008
By johnny
I'm super exauted. And of course, Onething is such an intensive conference, so we get back to the Hendricksons at around 1am.

Well, long story short, I got totally wrecked during these past 3 days. God's been touching me through tears and prophetic words from songs, people, message, and speakers.

Stay tuned. I'll definitely make a good last 4-day post of my 2008 blogging. God is moving. We need to prepare ourselves. Whether He's coming back in our lifetime or not, we need to get ready, because He might be back in our children's or grandchildren's generation.

btw, did anyone watch tonight's session when Lou Engle spoke? Well, Tiffa & I went up to the front, hoping that someone would recognize us through the webstream!

Johnny

1 comments:

December 31, 2008 11:12 PM Sarah Wang

and you all left sammy. how nice.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.