MORE DREAM!

Saturday, December 6, 2008
By johnny
On the morning of 12.04.08, before I woke up:

I'm in some sort of a mission as a spy or something. I went to a foreign country and got to a place to kill someone, I got to the place by a taxi. It's like an outdoor plaza that has 2 or 3 levels. I went upstairs, with a desert eagle on my right hand, and I took out my one-eyed telescope and looked around and see whether there are enemies on the rooftops. And then I saw something coming towards me, gaining the speed.

I saw that it was a monkey/chimpanzee heading my way in the air to strike me down. And I was looking with my one-eyed scope, and I just had enough time to blew out one of its legs and killed it with what is now a shot gun.

I went upstairs and realized that one of the enemies just got out of a shower, so I hid right pass the corner and ready to tackle him in surprise. So eventually I punched him a couple times and he fell off the side. Too bad I did not get to kill more enemies or a boss.

Cause the scene changed.


I was with a friend at her church, attending a prayer meeting/service. The friend's from the OC area. We were sitting on the side. Somehow I went up to the front and a child, about 4/5 years old, came up and started to lay his (or her) hand on me and pray for me. I started bawling and crying and just soaked in His presence right there.

After that, my friend had to go up on the stage and rehearse. She was playing a pan flute. I went outside and called up Eric and told him where I'm at. He seemed to know where I was. Suddenly I realized that the church is actually meeting in a Chinese restaurant with all those round tables and stuff! Outside of the entrance to the restaurant was a lobby, and in the center of the lobby were a small, open shop with bookshelf full of Bibles, worship music books, and CD's. And as we (some more people from Impact got there too) were there, I saw Pastor David Tai passing by! I started to tell him about Impact and how we have moved to a new location. And the only thing I remember him saying was something to do with praying hard through the transition.

It was about time to leave, so I went back in to say bye to my friend, but she was still on the stage, but we made an eye contact. Then I left.

Another Scene Change....


Somehow I was on a plane with many different people, and I realized that many of them are not going to LA, so I asked them why are they going there. They answered, "the plane will go to LA and stop there first and then go to _______ (wherever they are from). Here's the thing, Los Angeles is actually NOT on the way to the final destination, rather, it is further to go to ________ from LA, but they chose to take this flight.

So finally the plane got to LA and I was trying to find a way off the plane, and the plane was about to leave the gate! I was searching for elevators that would take me down to the ground level, and finally I got into this elevator, and I realized that I actually entered into a supermarket, like Ralphs! Nonetheless, I pressed LEVEL 2 (there is no LEVEL 1 for some reason), and the elevator (or rather, the entire supermarket) started to go down 2 levels (I was on level 4).

I went out and trying to find a staircase to go down to the ground level. And finally I saw a ramp that goes down, and I finally got out of the plane, but the surroundings did not look like a plane at all. That's about it.

********************************************
Pretty interesting for sure. INPUTS?

Johnny

1 comments:

December 07, 2008 3:16 AM Cheezy

I'll try and tackle your part I first.

You're an undercover agent for God. I thought was pretty obvious. Foreign country maybe means new territory, new experiences outside of your comfort zone. You got where you are on a taxi. Cars and vehicles usually represent ministries? So you were hooked up, somebody did the driving for you and its a one time deal. If that makes sense. One way fare? I dunno. You're going to be taken to higher places. God is going to be giving you new perspective and revelation. See things from a new angle. You are armed with prophetic revelation and a telescope to see the things that are far away closely and precisely. It is one eyes because when you use a telescope you close the other eye taht you're not using. Usually... So you must concentrate on what God is showing you and not be distracted by anything else. The monkey/chimp represent the imitators? They're great at copying but cannot create things for themselves like humans. They represent the false movement of God...i think...like end time stuff. You see the enemy, and your new insight gives you the strategy to defeat the enemy. You cripple the movement by blowing up its legs. Then you went higher. Level up? LOL. You concealed yourself and attacked the enemy when he was vulnerable. This time, it is close combat, you get close to the enemy, but you still defeated him. EHHH.... That is what I got. A lot of polishing and refining i'm sure. But its lateee... =__=" I'll pray about it and try the rest. I think it is good practice. D: Read with wisdom and caution. XDDD

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.