Eat The Bread

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
By johnny

One of my favorite cakes from Hua-Lian made from Taro and Sweet Potato. I was so excited to eat them!!!! Whoever likes this can certainly be my best friend! The softness of the cake plus the sweetness of taro and sweet potato..... MMmmmmmMMMmmm~~

I think I can eat this stuff for eternity!
That makes me think about whether I can eat the Bread of Life for eternity like these amazingly delicious snacks! Lord, help me to develop a huge desire and apetite for Your word more and more so that I can be filled and not be hungry!

I am the living bread that came down from heaven.
If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.
This bread is my flesh, which
I will give for the life of the world.
- Jesus

I like...mmm....to eat the Bread!

Johnny

1 comments:

July 22, 2008 5:51 PM Sarah Wang

I'll be your best friend!!!
I LOOVVVEEEEE those yam cakes!! >.<
Bring some back yo!

-sala<3

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.